Flu vaccines are developed to protect you against the most common strains of flu for up to 12 months. To be protected against the current flu strains, you should be vaccinated every year, ideally in Autumn, before the start of the flu season.
Your wellbeing is important to us – stay healthy over winter and book yourself a flu vaccination!
Book your flu vaccination at Blooms Chemists
Bookings and upfront payment are to be made online or at any Blooms Chemist locations. The flu shot will be administered by a qualifed GP or nurse.
To book now, follow the prompts.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before your booking will be fully refunded.
- You need to bring your Medicare card with you.
- Not sure if a flu vac is right for you? Read our article 'Top 3 reasons to get a flu vac'.
- Find out the Top 5 foods for boosting immunity and beating the common cold.
- Read about when and how you should wash your hands to fight the flu.
Got a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These offers and/or resources are provided to you as employees of HWNS. While not endorsed by HWNS, these resources may suit your individual circumstances and provide you with a benefit.