Safety & Wellbeing Awards
Please note: these awards are for HWNS employees only
The Safety & Wellbeing Awards is a competition to celebrate team initiatives that improve the safety or wellbeing of employees and people we support.
Teams will be able to nominate for one or more of the following categories:
- Best Health & Safety Initiative
- Best Wellbeing Initiative
If you would like your team to be recognised for a particular safety or wellbeing achievement, Nominate Today!
You can nominate at any time! There will be four rounds of nominations, closing at the end of March, June, September and December each year.
Winners will be announced a couple weeks after all submissions are received.
A glass award and the opportunity to organise an event of your choice to celebrate with your team!
How to enter?
It is very simple!
You must answer the following questions and send your submission to email@example.com.
- Describe the safety or wellbeing issue you are trying to improve/change.
- What was the innovative solution you and your team implemented?
- How did you and your team implement the solution?
- What barriers/problems were encountered during the implementation of the solution?
- How long did it take to implement the solution?
- What was the effect of the solution?
- Are the solution/change and its effects sustainable?
Make sure you attached any relevant information such as photos, powerpoint presentation, reports etc. to support your answers!
|Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager:|
|tel 02 9451 1511 email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Got a question?
Email us at email@example.com.